Guest post by Alex Williams
Every entrepreneur knows just how important good marketing is. In an overcrowded and competitive market, it’s vital that your business stands out – otherwise, it will sink to the bottom and fall into oblivion. So, what is a good way of promoting your business, especially if you have a limited budget? Here are some low-cost and effective ways to advertise your business and attract customers. The limit is your own creativity.
1. The World of Social Media
You can create your own little empire on social media. Here, your business is the core, and everything else you add around it is marketing. First of all, you must identify which target audience will be interested in your product and learn as much as possible about them – so you can interact with them in the most promising way. The simplest way you can achieve this is by creating a blog and posting some organic content. Whether you’ll write your own content or hire professionals to do it is entirely up to you. However, make sure you have enough of quality content. Promote your business on social networks like Facebook or Twitter. That way, you can spread the word about your business even faster.
2. The Content of Marketing
Once you establish a foothold on Social Media and Social Networks, you can personalize your content to be more appealing. Adding different kinds of “ingredients” to your content will make it more interesting.
- Videos are an essential element of your content. People like to watch interesting video material. Why not use this advantage and supply your audience with quality videos – you can advertise your products through those videos as well.
- Infographics are very pleasing to the eye. They contain useful information in the form of pretty pictures. Colors and images are powerful stimuli for those who see them – take this into consideration when you provide quality infographics.
- People say a picture is worth a thousand words. You should definitely use pictures as means of sending a message to your viewers. Pictures are also a great way of promoting your products.
- Pie-charts, graphs and statistics. These are also things many people like to read. Even those who ignore them still like to see them. “Oh, look there is a pie-chart, how lovely. Moving on”. Remember the more quality and quantity in your content, the more interest it will attract.
You can create all of these elements yourself, even if you don’t have super-awesome-skills. However, don’t hesitate to hire professionals to help you create them if you want them to be really good and prefer to focus on your core business.
3. The Power of Promotional Material
If you really want to spice-up the advertisement of your business, then promo material is the way to go. Here you can use your imagination and inventiveness to create various items with your company’s logo or some interesting images and messages that will further endorse your business. This is a method of marketing worth investing in. For a reasonable fee, you can expand your inventory with coffee mugs, T-shirts, flash drives, stunning custom wristbands, key chains and many more types of merchandise. Then you can hold a contest on your website and reward first five winners with free stuff. Sell the rest for a small return on investment and you have a win-win situation, marketing and profit.
4. Guerrilla Marketing
Writing graffiti on the walls and on the streets to promote your business is a trendy way of doing it. This method demands careful planning and immense creativity; otherwise, it might get you in trouble. Have a good plan if you ever resort to this way of advertisement.
The possibilities are endless and the choices are yours. If you can imagine a great way to advertise your business, then you can surely make it a successful one. Use everything you can get your hands on and slowly but surely climb to the top of the marketing chain.
About the Author:
Alex Williams is a journalism graduate, and a rookie blogger trying to find her luck. Blogs are the perfect opportunity for presenting yourself to wider audience, getting the chance to showcase my expertise and receiving recognition. She is a regular contributor at Bizzmakr Blog “http://bizzmarkblog.com“.