If you have an interesting perspective on a specific marketing topic or have experienced an ‘a-ha moment’ related to current marketing practice or future best practice, please consider sharing it by writing an article on All About Good Marketing.
- We only accept original, previously unpublished articles.
- The content needs to address an audience of marketers and provide new insights in a concise way.
- We may do some light copy-editing so your text fits better into our editorial strategy, but expect any submissions to be already spell-checked and sense-checked.
- Each article should be between 900 and 2,500 words and can contain up to 4 do-follow backlinks.
- If you provide images, please provide information regarding any source and copyright.
Take the next step:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit of background about yourself and some info on the topic you would like to write about – or complete the Contact Form below: